We would love to hear from you:
We are a for-purpose profit organisation dedicated to providing young social entrepreneurs with a platform to bring their ideas to life.
In today's society, support for the younger generation is limited and we are of the belief that change is determined by passion, not age.
We work with educators to teach social entrepreneurship in order to encourage and inspire young individuals to use their skills to find ambitious solutions that solve social problems in local and/or global communities.
Individuals with viable ideas for creating social impact apply to use our crowdfunding platform to bring these ideas to life and become change-makers.
We deeply believe young individuals are today's change-makers which is what makes them our inspiration. Given the encouragement to believe in their own creative abilities, they can and will positively transform the world.
We are the only dedicated crowdfunding platform for young social entrepreneurs. Though the concept of crowdfunding is not new, we offer a devoted space for a very special group of change-makers.
We believe that young social entrepreneurs are system changers, if something is not working, they fix it. We are giving you the opportunity to lead and make your social business idea a reality.
Due to our selected niche, we attract passionate supporters that believe in the power of a young, creative and entrepreneurial generation - a community you will not find on any other crowdfunding platform!
We want to hear from you, whether you’re are a change-maker or a supporter championing change-makers, we are your fans!
Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or even email - we look forward to seeing you there!
Raising funds for a project or an idea can be a daunting task for start-ups. Paying interest rates or losing ownership of a company are two things early businesses seek to avoid for as long as possible to focus on accelerating growth. This gap in the market has paved way for an innovative form of fundraising: crowdfunding.
Crowdfunding brings together a group of passionate supporters to fund a project that they believe in bringing to life. Creators that have ambitious ideas but limited funding get to create a fan base and raise funds through supporter pledges. Once the funding goal has been met, change-makers get to convert these ideas into real life working solutions. This helps project owners with ambitious ideas to:
As every individual deserves a champion, especially ones set out to positively change the world, we invite the public to be supporters of our change-makers.
When you pledge for a project, you are helping a change-maker bring their creative idea to life. In return you get to see the social impact your investment contributes to as well as benefit from rewards offered by the project creator.
Your investment in HelpingB® projects will generate an invaluable return: social change and impact in local and global communities.
At HelpingB® we love to help young social entrepreneurs like you to bring your ambitious ideas to life to create positive change in the world!
If you're aspiring to B a change-maker and you want to raise funds for a project, follow these steps to get started:
1. Sign up to HelpingB®
2. Create and post a project with a minimum funding goal and deadline for when you would like to raise these funds by
3. The HelperB Team will review your project, if it gets approved then all you need to do is start spreading the word wide and far to attract supporters
4. If you meet your funding goal, you get to create social impact
The website located at www.helpingb.co.uk is copyrighted work and all contents belong to HelpingB® Limited. Read these Terms and Conditions of Use prior to using this site. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by its terms.
HelpingB® is not liable for any damages or loss incurred related to rewards or any other use of the Service. HelpingB® is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between any Users, or between Users and any third party arising in connection with the use of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with campaigns on the Site. HelpingB does not oversee the performance or punctuality of projects. The Company does not endorse any User Submissions. You release HelpingB® , its officers, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, damages, and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Service.
1. Your project must be intended for social business/enterprise purposes which means you are focused on elevating community development through a business by creating social and/or environmental change
2. The funds being raised are purely for turning your idea into a product or a service or scaling the concept i.e. funds can be used towards manufacturing, prototyping, research and development and testing costs. You are not allowed to use the funds for advertising, salaries, living costs, renting office space, assets worth more than £1,000, academic studies or for one-off volunteering schemes.
3. You are the owner of the project that you are posting (this can be on behalf of you and a team but the applicant has to have ownership).
4. You are of 16-30 years of age.
5. You are a permanent resident of the UK and you have the correct legal details to prove your identity.
6. You are committed to creating transparency between you and your supporters (including HelpingB® Limited).
7. If you successfuly secure funding for your project through HelpingB® , you agree to deliver on your project and the rewards you have offered to your supporters.
8. The information you have provided on your project page is 100% accurate and not misleading in any way. You agree to be held accountable for any inaccurate information.
9. You agree to refrain from any action that is threatening, abusive, unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, offensive, profane, or invasive of another's privacy.
10. You agree to the fees of HelpingB® which will be automatically deducted before you receive funding for your project.
11. You agree to be respectful to stakeholders of your project at all times.
12. Project owners are required to post at least two monthly updates until your rewards have been delivered to the relevant supporters.
13. You agree that as a HelpingB® user, your project details may be used for case study and success story purposes. We will at no time share your project details or your personal details with a third party without your consent.
1. As a supporter you agree to provide your payment information at the time you pledge to a project. The payment will be collected at or after the project deadline and only if the amount of money pledged as of the deadline is at least equal to the fundraising goal. The amount you have pledged as a Supporter is the amount that you will be charged on your PayPal account.
2. You consent to HelpingB® and its payment partners authorising or reserving a charge on your payment card or other payment method for any amount up to the full pledge at any time between the pledge and the collection of funds.
3. You agree to have sufficient funds or credit available at the project deadline to ensure that the pledge will be collectible.
4. You may increase, decrease, or cancel your pledge at any time during the fundraising project, except that you may not cancel or reduce your pledge if the campaign is in its final three days and the cancellation or reduction would drop the campaign below its goal.
5. The Estimated Delivery Date listed on each reward is not a promise to fulfill by that date, but is merely an estimate of when the Project Creator hopes to fulfil it by.
6. For all campaigns, HelpingB® gives to the Project Creator each Supporter’s User ID and pledge amount. For successful projects, HelpingB® additionally gives to the Project Creator each Supporters’s name and email. By making a pledge, you consent to HelpingB® sharing this information to help the Project Creator contact you regarding your reward.
7. HelpingB® does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant you a request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward. The responsibility of a refund lies with the Project Creator, not with HelpingB® .
8. Project Creators may cancel or refund a Supporter’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, they are not required to fulfill the reward.
9. Because of occasional failures of payments from Supporters, HelpingB® cannot guarantee the receipt by Project Creators of the amount pledged minus fees.
10. HelpingB® and its payments partners will remove their fees before transmitting proceeds of a campaign. Fees may vary depending on region and other factors.
11. You are not able to request for equity in any projects submited on the HelpingB® platform.
12. Though all projects go through a screening process, we are unable to take responsibility or ownership of these projects. We kindly advise that you invest in our projects at your own risk.
We are always looking for creative individuals to join our team to create awareness of the oppotunities that social entreprise have to offer for the younger generation!
We are currently hiring interns for the following positions:
- Online Marketing, Communication and PR Intern
- Graphics Design Intern
- Business Development Intern
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please send a copy of your CV and a 100 word summary describing what social enterprise means to you.
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject title of your email and send it to email@example.com